1. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, stored in your terminal device and are intended for use on our website. Usually cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of their storage on the terminal device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used by us for the purpose of:
a) optimisation of the use of websites. In particular these cookies allow us to recognize your device and to display the website contents adapted to your individual preferences,
b) production of statistics that help to understand how you use the website and to improve their structure and content,
c) store anonymous user session data that is deleted after the end of your use of our website
3. We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in your terminal device until you leave a website or close your software (your web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in your terminal device for the times specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted manually by the user.
4. The following types of cookies are used on our website: a) necessary cookies that are required for the minimum operation of our website in order for it to be displayed correctly, b) performance cookies, that enable us to collect information on how we use our website, c) functional cookies, that allow you to remember your interface settings, e.g. selected language, region, font size, website layout, etc.
5. In many cases the web browsing software (web browsers) allows cookies to be stored in the user’s terminal device by default. Users of our website can change their cookie settings at any times. These settings may be changed, in particular, in a way that will block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or to inform you each time they are placed in users terminal device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the settings of web browsers. Our website does not force users to use settings other than default.
6. If you do not want cookies to be installed on your device, you can refuse to consent to cookies installation in the following way: a) If you use Internet Explorer, please select “Tools/Internet options” on the main toolbar, and then in the “Privacy” window tick “Advanced” and disable cookies.
b) If you use Mozilla Firefox, please select “Tools” on the main toolbar, then “Options” and determine your privacy level in the “Privacy” window.
c) If you use Opera please select “Tools” on the toolbar, then go to “Preferences”, select “Advanced” and then “Cookies”.
d) If you use Google Chrome, please select “Options” on the toolbar on the right, then “Show advanced settings” and then “Content settings – Cookies”.
e) If you use Safari, in the Settings sidebar click „Safari”, go the „Privacy” and click “Block cookies”. These are standard types of browsers. In most of them you can find information about cookies in the “Tools” or “Options” toolbars.
7. Please remember that restrictions to using cookies may affect some functionalities available on our web pages.
8. Cookies placed in terminal device of users browsing our website may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator. The following cookies, not originating from the Administrator, function on our website:
– Google Analytics,